Delaware is open for visitors. We encourage guests to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination or booster and a negative COVID-19 test result before traveling. Delaware's statewide mask mandate has ended, effective February 11, 2022. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
The following policies are currently in effect:
- Face masks are recommended in common areas, regardless of vaccination status.
Due to the omicron variant, we recommend using an N95, KN95, or KF94 mask. Avoid using single-layer cloth masks, bandannas, neck gaiters, or any mask with a vent or valve.
- Hot breakfast service is available.
Our dining room is open, with limited capacity and social distancing. Breakfast can also be delivered to your room, or served outdoors (weather permitting). Room rates without breakfast are also available.
- Mid-stay housekeeping service is only provided by special request.
Rooms are thoroughly cleaned between guests. Extra towels and amenities are available from 9 am - 9 pm.
- Our exercise room is available by request.
- All COVID policies are based on current conditions, and are subject to change without notice.
What to Expect in Delaware
- Restaurants are open for indoor dining at full capacity.
- Beaches and boardwalks are open.
- State parks and wildlife areas are open. Entrance fees (when required) are collected using self-pay stations.
- Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge is open.
- The Bally's Dover Casino (formerly Dover Downs) and the Harrington Casino are open at full capacity.
Some shops and restaurants remain closed (including all buffets).
- All museums and historic sites are open. Call or check websites before visiting, as hours of operation may change.
- Malls and retail stores are open at full capacity, but some have shortened hours of operation.
What We're Doing
We are focused on maintaining a clean environment for our guests, and we are closely following all state regulations and industry guidelines. We are also participating in Delaware's COVID-19 Customer Protection Standards, a voluntary program from the Delaware Division of Small Business.
We use disinfecting products to clean rooms between guests, with particular attention paid to high-touch items, such as coffeemakers, light switches, and remote controls. We have replaced glassware with individually-wrapped paper cups. Decorative items that can't be sanitized or replaced between guests have been removed from guest rooms. Masks and gloves are worn at all times during the cleaning process. After cleaning, a seal is placed over the door.
To reduce the risk of airborne transmission, we have upgraded the air filtration in our climate control system to a rating of MERV-13.
We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, including door handles and countertops.
Hand sanitizer is available at our front desk, exercise room, and dining room. Disinfectant wipes, disposable face masks, and packets of hand sanitizer are complimentary and available by request.
For everyone's safety, please cancel your reservation and stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have tested positive or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.