Room rates vary seasonally and by room, but are generally between $100-$135 per night.
Higher rates are charged during major local events, including NASCAR races and the Firefly Music Festival.
Rooms at the State Street Inn are tax-free (small B&Bs are currently exempt from the state lodging tax).
The government rate is honored for employees traveling on business. Documentation is required at check-in, and certain black-out dates apply (Firefly and NASCAR).
- Rooms include one queen-size bed, and accommodate a maximum of 2 guests.
- All rooms include a private bathroom (see room descriptions for type of bath/shower).
- All rooms are located on the second floor, and require climbing a flight of stairs.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Children must be age 12 or older.
- Advance reservations are required, and a $50 deposit secures your reservation (non-refundable unless cancelled at least 14 days in advance).
- The balance is due at check-in.
- No minimum stay requirements, except during the Firefly Music Festival.
Check-in: 3 pm - 7 pm
Check-out: 11 am
ALL GUEST ROOMS FEATURE:
- Private bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Original hardwood floors
- HD televisions
- Keurig coffeemakers
- Bottled water
- Premium bath amenities
- Hair dryers
- Irons/ironing boards